Auston Chase Events
December 8th 6:30-9:00P.M.
Please join us for another “paint night” located at the Clubhouse! This paint night is FREE for all residents at Auston Chase! Space is limited so R.S.V.P. at your earliest convenience!
December 14th 6:00-7:30 P.M.
We will have an “ornament painting” at the clubhouse! This event is also FREE so please R.S.V.P. space is limited for this event as well!
Holiday porch and door decorating Contest
Judging will be held on
December 20th @ 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
Three Winners will be selected
Be Creative and most of all
*First place will receive a $100 giftcard*
Convenience Is Just a Click Away
Out of town or stuck at work? Submit rent payments instantly any time of the day or night! Need service in your apartment? Submit a nonemergency service request 24/7 with the click of a button!
Just visit our Auston Chase community website and click on the links at the left side of the screen for these services and more! Not only will it save you time, but it’s also an environmentally friendly option!
Family or Friends Coming to Visit
Call now to reserve our fully furnished, two bedroom guest suite for only $85/night! Feel right at home and enjoy all that Auston Chase has to offer… zero-entry pool, 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness center and game room and internet cafe!
The guest suite comes complete with all linens, kitchen utensils and dinnerware, and is equipped with cable and internet access.
Saving energy during the winter months
We are quickly approaching the time when we will trade our ice cold sweet tea for hot chocolate which means that we are coming up on the HEATING SEASON! We also know that with rising energy costs, we need to do everything that we can to keep our heating costs low. Here are a few tips to help with that:
- It is COMPLETELY NORMAL to smell something burning the first time you turn on your heater, for a few minutes anyway. If after about 20 minutes you still smell it, call the office.
- Your maintenance department does preventative maintenance in every apartment. We change the filter, clean the a/c coils, and check the appliances. However, if at any time you would like to have your filter changed, just call the office and maintenance will be more than happy to come out and change it for you.
- Palmetto Electric Cooperative recommends keeping your thermostat at 68 degrees during the winter to keep your bill low.
- Keep your bedroom and bathroom doors open to let the air circulate and keep you warmer.
- In the winter time, your ceiling fans should turn clockwise on the lowest speed to draw cooler air up to mix with the lighter warm air to make it easier to keep your apartment warm and make your unit work less.
Following these tips will help you to stay warmer with fewer maintenance issues and for less money out of your pockets!
After Hours Emergency Service
In case of a service emergency, please call 843.737.2971.
Refer to the Resident Handbook for a list of what is considered an emergency.
- December 23rd - 10:00-2:00
- December 24th - Closed
- December 25th - Closed
- December 26th - 10:00-2:00
- December 30th - 10:00-2:00
- December 31st - Closed
- January 1st - Closed
- January 2nd - 10:00-2:00