Auston Chase December Charity:
From Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2015
Auston Chase Apartment Homes, in cooperation with the Lowcountry Food Bank is holding a non-perishable food drive. Please bring canned goods or non perishable items to front office.
Auston Chase Events
December 14th 6:30-9:00PM.
Please join us to kick off gift wrapping week! Stop by the office to enjoy some refreshments and get your holiday gifts wrapped by the Auston Chase team.
Holiday porch and door decorating Contest
Judging will be held on
December 18th @ 6 PM.
Two Winners will be selected
Be Creative and most of all
Winners will be posted in our January Newsletter
Be proud of the community in which you live… we are!
Please pick up after your pet and properly dispose of cigarette butts.
Convenience Is Just a Click Away
Out of town or stuck at work? Submit rent payments instantly any time of the day or night! Need service in your apartment? Submit a nonemergency service request 24/7 with the click of a button!
Just visit our Auston Chase community website and click on the links at the left side of the screen for these services and more! Not only will it save you time, but it’s also an environmentally friendly option!
Check it out!
We now have a Rent Drop Box for
It is located on the inside right wall of
our office. Just drop in your payment
and we’ll get it that day.
After Hours Emergency Service
In case of a service emergency, please call 843.737.2971.
Refer to the Resident Handbook for a list of what is considered an emergency.
Family or Friends Coming to Visit
Call now to reserve our fully furnished, two bedroom guest suite for only $85/night! Feel right at home and enjoy all that Auston Chase has to offer… zero-entry pool, 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness center and game room and internet cafe!
The guest suite comes complete with all linens, kitchen utensils and dinnerware, and is equipped with cable and internet access.
Because We Care
Your opinion matters. We are grateful to have you as a resident and want to make sure we are living up to your expectations. Let your voice be heard by taking a few moments to compete a short survey that will be emailed to you from our partner, J Turner Research. You will only be surveyed twice per year, and you will automatically be entered in a drawing to win $500! Thank you!
Auston Chase Text Blast
Want to stay in the loop about Auston Chase happenings? Opt in to receive up coming Auston Chase events and emergency notifications directly to your phone!!
Click to signup
Saving energy during the winter months
We are quickly approaching the time when we will trade our ice cold sweet tea for hot chocolate which means that we are coming up on the HEATING SEASON! We also know that with rising energy costs, we need to do everything that we can to keep our heating costs low. Here are a few tips to help with that:
- It is COMPLETELY NORMAL to smell something burning the first time you turn on your heater, for a few minutes anyway. If after about 20 minutes you still smell it, call the office.
- If you notice your thermostat has “AUX” on it after your heater has been on for 10 or 15 minutes, call the office to have maintenance come out and check it.
- Your maintenance department does preventative maintenance in every apartment. We change the filter, clean the a/c coils, and check the appliances. However, if at any time you would like to have your filter changed, just call the office and maintenance will be more than happy to come out and change it for you.
- Palmetto Electric Cooperative recommends keeping your thermostat at 68 degrees during the winter to keep your bill low.
- Keep your bedroom and bathroom doors open to let the air circulate and keep you warmer.
- In the winter time, your ceiling fans should turn clockwise on the lowest speed to draw cooler air up to mix with the lighter warm air to make it easier to keep your apartment warm and make your unit work less.
Following these tips will help you to stay warmer with fewer maintenance issues and for less money out of your pockets!