South Carolina’s cities and towns are always making lists of one sort or another. Perhaps it’s because South Carolina is the most beautiful, friendly and popular place to live or visit in America.
On that note, there’s one South Carolina town that is getting lots of state and national attention lately. If you’re considering a move, this just might be the place for you. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Bluffton was named a Southern Dream Town by Garden & Gun Magazine in their June/July 2015 issue.
- The U.S. Census Bureau just named Beaufort County the 12th fastest growing community in the nation from 2014-2015.
- In 2015, we named Bluffton, SC the 3rd Safest and Most Beautiful Place to Live In South Carolina.
- Forbes Magazine has named Bluffton, SC one of the Top 25 Places In The U.S. To Retire.
- In 2015, Bluffton was named the #3 town in South Carolina to raise a family. The ranking was bestowed by the website niche.com.
- The Huffington Post named Bluffton, SC the #1 destination on its list of Ten Amazing Non-Beach Alternatives For A Summer Getaway. But we ask, why stay for JUST a weekend?
- Bluffton is one of the Top 10 SC Cities for Home Ownership, according to the consumer website, NerdWallet.
- In 2015, the American Farmland Trust ranked the Farmers Market of Bluffton #20 in the nation for their People's Choice Award.
- This charming town has quite a few historical homes and buildings, including "The Store," built in 1906.
- In 2014, the website NerdWallet named Bluffton one of the Top 10 Cities on the Rise in South Carolina.