So you have been sitting around your apartment in Ridgeland, SC trying to think of a great Valentines’ Day gift idea? Because nothing says I love you quite like a...
When it comes to Valentine's Day, gifts and surprises should come from the heart, and they should be meant for the person you love...or really like.
A necklace from a local Beaufort artist is a really wonderful idea. It is unique and pretty, just like your significant other.
Remember too, Valentine's Day doesn't have to be about spending a lot of money, or any money for that matter. You can get right to your valentine’s heart with a hand written valentine card or homemade dinner.
Here are some Valentine's Day ideas, some are sentimental and some are more materialistic. Got more ideas, add a comment.
- A handwritten card
- A mix playlist
- Dinner, out or at home
- Of course the traditional flowers or chocolate
- Breakfast, (in bed maybe)
- Take a cooking class together
- A book for private time or game for together time
- A goldfish in a bowl.
- Manicure and/or pedicure, massage gift certificates
- Jewelry, make it unique, but that does not mean expensive
- A coffee mug from a LowCountry potter, and a pound of coffee
- Boxers with hearts on them